How we help
The GREAT Project is here to help individuals within families move toward employment and training.
Rather than provide a one size fits all solution, we’ll work with you to understand the challenges you face. Together, we’ll then design a support package that’s right for you.
Support you can access
When you get involved GREAT Project, you’ll be able to access support from our partners. This support includes:
- Health assessments, diagnosis support and occupational health support to help you overcome any health-related barriers to work and training
- Support with key employment skills, like CV writing and interviewing
- Taster days and work experience in a range of industries
- Help with managing your money, include accounts that accommodate Sharia law
- Focused support for communities with particular needs, such as the Eastern European population
- Work clubs in libraries to offer one to one support with job searching
- Confidence building courses
- Childcare support so you can attend the courses that best for your needs
- Vocational training courses offering qualifications. These include female only courses where needed
Every individual is different, so throughout the process of building your support packaging, you’ll receive one to one support from a support worker. Together, you’ll build a plan which takes your individual needs, goals and challenges into account.