What we offer
The GREAT Project is here to help individuals within families move toward employment and training.
Rather than provide a one-size-fits-all solution, we’ll work with you to understand the challenges that you face. Together, we will then design a support package that’s right for you.
Support you can access
When you get involved with the GREAT Project, you’ll be able to access support from our partners. This support includes:
- Health assessments, diagnosis support and occupational health support, to help you overcome any health-related barriers to work and training
- Support with key employment skills, like CV writing and interviewing
- Taster days and work experience in a range of industries
- Help with managing your money, including accounts that accommodate Sharia law
- Focused support for communities with particular needs, such as the Eastern European population
- Work clubs in libraries to offer one-to-one support with job searching
- Confidence building courses
- Childcare support, so you can attend the courses that best fit your needs
- Vocational training courses offering qualifications. These include female-only courses where needed
Each individual is different, so throughout the process of building your support package, you’ll receive one-to-one support from a support worker. Together, you’ll build a plan which takes your individual needs, goals and challenges into account.
Who we help
We want to hear about the challenges you face if you:
- are not working
- are a member of a family
- live in Leicester or Leicestershire
- not currently in training
- are aged 18 or older